Friday, April 06, 2007

Hope that everyone is having a Good Friday today. Lame. Haha! Forgive me. Haha!

Well here I am once again to update my blog. -Sigh-

First of all, I have checked my results. I did well and I'm thankful for that. -Thank YOU GOD! - A burden has lifted from my shoulders but now I have to wait for the letter from Poly. Hopefully I will be accepted into TP. Haiz!


However, I'm facing a crisis in my house. My parents are still not happily talking to each other due to a comment my mum said to my dad. Plus, my dad is one hell of a sensitive person. So now, they both using Q & A method. One ask and the other answer. How irritating it is right?! I know very well that my mum doesn't enjoy this treatment as I could see it from her facial expression. Also I can very well know that my dad is really enjoying it. HAIZ!!! DAMMIT!

I have a problem with my right toe. Part of my nail tore and came off due to a recent knock at the edge of my closet! It's been 2 days and still painful. I can't stand it especially when the cut come in contact with water. OUCH! Looking at it now, I can see some blood stain on it. YUCK!

Ok shall not talk abt disgusting stuff.

Random Thought: Do you really get frustrated when you make your order clearly at crowded food stall and still the stall helper got it mixed up after confirming your order a few times? Who should we blame?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home