Friday, March 16, 2007

I, Hosrina Bte Hosri of former class ISF would like to DECLARE that I have GRADUATED from ITE COLLEGE CENTRAL BISHAN CAMPUS. As of now 16 March 2007 after completing HigherNitec Business Studies (Administration) I shall PRONOUNCE that I AM FREE from School, Studies, Projects and ridiculous teachers until further notice.

Finally.

2 years gone just like that.

Did my first and only paper-Principles of Marketing on 13 March 2007. The paper was challenging. I almost forgot about the definition of 'Sales Promotion' until I wrote the word encourage. If not for that word, I would have failed to attempt the question. Thank GOD for that! Overall, I managed to answer all the required questions. I'm glad that it's now over and I'm leaving it to GOD to help me pass with flying colours. Hopefully I can enter into a Polytechnic for further studies.

As of right now, I am slacking at home and nothing to do besides this-blogging. It seems that time passes slowly. I wished that time would pass slowly during my revision week for Exams, but ironically it passed so fast that I couldn't figure out what day it was. Damn! But now, I guess I shall not complain about it. heheh.

Well, I have to spend and enjoy this break to catch up on things with old friends and things that I used to do during my free time. First item on my mind, Clean my room.

Dammit. I hate it. It's a never ending task. Help me. I shall do it one of these days after I gather potential energy.Hehehe

That's about it la. hahahah!!! Shall update soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home