Thursday, February 08, 2007

...Read on...

Hello there. I thought to post an entry just before watching American Idol later at 10pm. While waiting, I'm also waiting to load "Boogie Wonderland" by Earth, Wind & Fire video. It is a groovy song that has been my favourite for quite some time now. Hahah!! For those who are curious, go check it out. However, don't bother about their costume as that song is sort of from the 70's. So, expect realli bold colours and HUGE Shoulder Paddings!!! Hahah!!! But most importantly is the song. I bet you'll groove to it!! hahah!!!

Also, this morning I've faced my CA Excel like a true soldier. Hahah!!! Why? Well, because I'm realli not good at Excel due to all the formulas that you have to come up with. It's crazy!! I re-typed the whole table twice! in the first 10 mins of the exam. I almost went bonkers when comes to the part where I have to figure out which formula to use. My eyes nearly went crossed!! >_< hahah!!! Then there was a question where we had to do a pivot table. Before doing it, I had a feeling that I'll get it wrong. True enough! I got this in my table "N/A", "#DIV" etc... as though the comp was cursing at me in computer language!! hahah!! All I did was keep pressing all the options buttons to get rid of those 'expletives' ahhaha!!! Finally....!!! I got it right!! ahhaha!!! I was glad. HAi!! Then comes to the printing massacare!!! OH GOD!! I print the 1st page and it turned out that I got 1 stupid column at page 2. ARGH!!!!!!!!! I resized the whole thing till my hands went numb!! Imagine that!! hahaha!!! Finally....at the final minutes of the exam, I got everything done. PHew!!! I shall not elaborate on it anymore.

BTW.....!!! Tomorrow is GRADUATION NITE!!! WHOOHOO!!!!!! I can't wait!!!! I bet people will look glamorous!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home