Sunday, February 04, 2007

Thought I get it out.

February 4th 2007.
10 days till Valentine's Day (Just so you'd know)

This year, like every other years I will be spending my Valentine's Day watching the tellie with my family. Boring? Hah! I'm left with no other choice. Well, to all who are in love, or think that they are in love, good for you. Go get a date!! Hahah!!!

Back to me. Hehe. Blogging has been the hot topic for the past few days in school. Students are not the issue here. It's the more higher educated people. It's all about getting even with the owner and the reader. [ How pathetic can it be ] If someone were to bitch about me on his/her blog, be my guest. Becoz, I have better things to do for myself rather than to entertain some bunch of 'I-have-nothing-else-better-to-do' people bullshitting about me. Also, I really hope that the culprit will get retribution. Hey, like the ole saying goes: What goes around, comes around. Like a boomerang! hahah!!! That's just my point of view and what I'd do. Hehe.

One more thing about me is that I'm sort of a "FRIEND RENTAL FOR FREE" at no extra charge. If you need a friend, or when your other good friends are not around, call or look for me. I'm always available for everyone. Plus! It's free! If you don't need me anymore, just ignore me. Treat me like a total stranger - I'm getting the hang of it though. So, remember people when you think you need a friend, call me and I'll be there! Don't worry, I'll make you feel better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home