Sunday, March 25, 2007

Staying at home doing nothing is suicidal I tell you. Feel so lethargic at home. That's how I felt for the past few days.

But I'm not complaining. In fact, I've found something beneficial to do.

I went back to my sec sch for ANGKLUNG! Hahah!!! Something that I ADORE!!! This year they will be competing again at S'pore C'ference Hall. Hopefully this time, they will get Gold with Honours!

It feels good to be back there. This time round, the group has more boys compared to last 2 years. Although it's still more of female-dominate group, but at least the boys have made themselves recognized! Hahah!!! Met an old fren of mine. Surprisingly how 2 years can change a person's appearance. Hahah!!! I hope that Macpherson Sec will get GOLD with HONOURS this time! ALL THE BEST PEEPS!!

Tomorrow will be my class chalet at Pasir Ris! Wohhoo!! So excited!!! hahhhah!!! Hope we will have loads of fun!!!

K gotta go! Packing my stuff soon!! ahahah!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home