Saturday, March 31, 2007

I'm back from a week long of absence. Pardon me.

I went for my class chalet on the 26th till 28th. It was VERY interesting and I had LOADS of FUN! Haha!! I enjoyed the BBQ especially when Wahida and I were feeding each other with melted marshmellows dipped with chocolate sauce under the moonlight! Seductively sinful I know! Hahah!!! Other than that, I enjoyed the chalet very much.

Funny how bloggers blog about the simplest things in their life. Before blogging, I went to 'blog surf' to strangers' blogs. People from Canada, USA, even in Turkey have rather interesting blogs. Haha!!! They seems to be leading an interesting life where ever they are. One talk about their trip to Chicago, and one talk about how's life being a mother. Haha!! Very interesting indeed.

Listening to songs now, and somehow this 2 particular songs made me feel all sappy and crappy inside. Hai. Make me miss this someone in particular. Ha! I would die to see this person again! Damn! It's not helping Rina!

Hai...All I can say is this, "How I wish you could be mine..."

Gotta go now. Hope to have a pleasant dream. Nite!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home