Wednesday, March 07, 2007

2 days left for school
4 days till our exam
End of ITE.

I refuse to accept it. I can't believe that 2 years just came and now it's ending! Hai. I don't know, it's me who's feeling crappy about ITE school life ending soon. I've never felt so crappy about this in secondary school. In fact, I felt glad that it was ending. But now, I'm feeling the impact of graduating. Shit. I'm so not loving it.

Before I entered ITE, I hated it. But now, 2 years have passed and I hate to end it. Contradicting huh? Tell me about it.

Ok. All I can say now is that I'm happy to have friends that I'm having now. I treasure them very much. You all know who y'all are. Hope that I've been a good friend you.

Ok. Exam is only 4 days away. I have 11 chapters to study. How?! But now, I am waiting for American Idol but now busy studying. HAhah!!!! DAMN!!! Hhahaha!!! It looks like I have to stay up late again. HAI YO!!! HATE IT LA!!! When I'm deprived from enough sleep, I'm a cranky person.

OK!! gtg! American Idol NOW!!! Parliament OVER!!!

BYE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home