Tuesday, February 20, 2007

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!! or HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR!!! Which ever one you prefer.

I went visiting to Sam's place. I was rather late because the bus a) took so long to arrive and b) drove at SUPER SLOW speed. I was practically cursing under my breath at the bus driver. However, I kind of forgave him because maybe he's in the festive mood and maybe also he couldn't go visiting as he has to work. So my cursing stopped after reaching the 5th bus stop.

At Sam's place few of my good friends were there - Jessica, Shuo Ke, Durga, Trishma and Wen Xiang. But Shi Ting and Wahida left right before I arrived. They all had 'I've eaten loads of goodies and now I am sleepy' look on their faces. As for me, I had the 'I've not had my breakfast and lunch, so I need food fast' look. Heheh. The moment I sat down, Sam served me with drinks, food and more food!!! I was shocked as she didn't give me the chance to catch my breath. There were Fried Bee Hoon, Fish Fillet, Hot Dogs, Chicken Curry and Hash Browns. Then, the new year goodies. There were Pineapple tarts, all kinds of nuts, Ferrero Roche, Dove Chocolates, Love Letters, and more chocolates!!!

All of us ate too much chocolates untill it made an effect on our behaviour. All of us just started laughing at the simplest jokes and came up with some censored ones. So I came up with this excuse "It has to be the chocolates" and every one burst out laughing. Some of us were feeling 'high' and laughed like hyennas. I almost got my asthma attack. At one point, Trish's cold water was spilled onto Durga's pants and she reacted hysterically!!! Hahah!!! Should have taken a photo of her reaction. Hahah!!! Both Trish and Durga wet their pants and we all laughed at it!! Hahah!!! All in the name of fun. The most important thing was that everyone enjoyed it!

Well, school starts tomorrow. Ah! I hate the fact that its back to school. How dreadful it will be. We have to face the most recent irritating teacher ever! You people know who I'm talking about. hhehehe!!! Back to that nonsense! ugh!! But thankfully, it's going to be the shortest week ever because this friday, it's a holiday!!! Whoopiiee!!! All the teachers will be attending some kind of meeting where they had to declare a state of emergency a.k.a a non-official holiday for the school. Hahaha!!! We students are more than elated to hear the news!! ahahha!!! So, not so bad la... even before we can tolerate the nonsense that we are getting, it's the holidays again!! hahaha!!!

Till then, I'm done!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home