Friday, February 16, 2007

I'm back. I know - not surprised. Never mind then. This will be a short entry as I know everyone else are in the festive mood.

So, I would like to wish all Chinese HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!! 'Nian nian yiou yi' hahahahahha...Hope got that right. To the rest, just enjoy this few days of holidays.

Updates on D & D. It was the most memorable night for me. This was because I enjoyed every second of it. Took LOADS of pics with frens, get to see how they doll themselves up and looking at their best. Sang One Sweet Day with Jannah and won 5th prize for lucky draw and DANCED like there was no tomorrow. hehehe!!! I shouted so much till I really lost my voice. I sounded like a total transvastite!!! Hilarious!!! I love my hair done by my mum! Thanks A LOT MUM!!!! Overall, I was a happy person when I left the hotel. hahah!!!

Well, to end off this entry, I would like to post this Chorus from the song "Love You Lately" by Daniel Powter

I'm the one that loves you lately
You and me we got this great thing
And we're the only ones that around
We're the only ones that around
This babylon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home