Friday, May 26, 2006

Hmmm...Showtime is over.

I was not in the right mood to do blogging. I don't know why also.
Though I am blogging now, but I am still not in the mood. Don't know why la...
Hai....I am feeling all messed up inside. Who says that people don't have problems? They are lying.

Right now, I have a problem. I think that I am changing into a different person. It's hard to explain and I don't think I am able to put them into words. Yea. I am not saying that I am not going to share this with anyone, but I don't know who to share it with! Friends? Erm...well...don't know!!! The problem triggered mostly because of me and my behaviour lately. From the way I talked, the way I think and most of all from the way I treat myself to be this. Hai?!!! It's complicated beyond explanation.


~ Sometimes, Things Are So Complicated To Be Explained ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home