Monday, January 30, 2006

Went blog surfing again.
Went to blogs that I never thought would be updated.
Read on.
Felt Blank. Don't knw how to react to what's written.
NO Jealousy, Hatred, Happy, Sad, Overwhelmed.
Nothing of that sort.

Read about how the Angklung Juniors/Seniors in Macpherson is surviving.
Well, this is what I think. They are surviving on strong. Cool.
They had their CNY performance in sch. Cool.
I felt sad that they didn't call me. Never Mind.
I know the reason why. I'm an old bird to them.
To me, it seems that I've lost my Golden touch for Angklung.
[Laughs] Serious.

I lost contact to them for a while now.
Not because I'm lazy or anything. I'm just busy. Very Busy.
In fact, I have already done my job as a leader. They have a new leader to listen to.
Right now I'm just a no body to them.

I've had my glorious days before I joined ITE.
Now, I have to let other people to devour it.
I have what I wanted from Angklung. GOLD Award.
That's more than enough for me. [Smiles]

Hope they'll remember me because they are always on my mind everyday.
Now, the curtain closes before me. Stardom is over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home