Thursday, January 26, 2006

Everything will be all right!

My mood was No Good in school this afternn.
Maybe because of Ms Lee who spoilt my mood.
She scolded me for passing up her a not well done work.
Watever.

This afternn, had lunch at J8 MacD.
Ordered Beef Fan-Tastic meal. Cost $6
One bite from it says it all. Sucks!!
It was ghastly!! Yuck!!
Rice buns were slimy. I mean real slimy. Un-appealing, if there's such a word.
The beef was ok. But still got part of the beef that's not tender.
So, chewing was a chore.
I felt so bloated in a bad way aft the meal.
I think I can pass the Chicken Fan-Tastic. Thank You.

Then, aft sch, me and Trish had LJS.
It's been ages since I had LJS.
The chicken and fries are to die for!!!
I indulged and enjoyed every bite of it!!
It's worth every single cents I paid.

American Idol on TV was ok.
Nothing too extravagant.

My mood is killing me.
But by tomoro, everything will be alright!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home