Friday, January 27, 2006

A perfect Day. Almost.

Woke up at 6:15am. If I delay any further, I might be late.
But this morning, it's different. I was fast. Got out of the house at 6:50am.
Once I got to the bus stop, 155 came. Cool. I wasn't rushing.
The bus sailed through smoothly to TPY.
I love the morning air brushing through my face. (Got a non air-con bus)

I reached TPY at 7:25am. Early. I felt good.
Reached Bishan at 7:30am. Darn early. [laughs]
Reached school so early untill there's time to put stuffs in the locker.

Had a 'meeting' in BZC. My group was the most fun. (For me that is.)
Shazana couldn't stop teasing Ms Lee during the meeting. [laughs]
Then, Ms lee drew valets for the sequence for the BZC CA presentation.
I was 3rd to present. Thanks ah.. I am not prepared!! Darn it!!
Guess I will be spending my Hols in front of the computer. Haiz...
During PR, Miss Tay was absent. Mr Foong came. Gave us some work to do.
It was a cramp lunch. Sha, Nurul and Vikki came and joined us. More fun!!

EVM, was when my day was spoilt.
Mrs Lee was in a bad mood.
All cause' we did our work incomplete.
So, instead of going back early, we got off on time.
Then, luckily, Trish and me went to watch The Pacifier at SH.
The movie was fun and sweet. It ended at around 4:45pm.
Went back home. Slept in the bus. I was so tired. Phew.
Got home at 5:59pm. Cool huh?

Well, I'm off now to do my presentation.
Wish me luck everyone!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home