Saturday, January 28, 2006

No Strings Attached! NEVER AGAIN..!!!

I came across this particular blog. Nice blogskin and all those graphics put in.
But the entries in it upsets me so. Felt like as tho' I'm a stranger to them.

In the entry I read, wrote a lot of bad things abt me & my family.
Saying that we're pretending to be little angels, but actually devil in disguise.
Also, saying that we don't know the pain that grams going thru' and all those stuffs.
In the entry also says that going down to her house just to show our faces ain't do any good.
In short, anger and fucked up feeling was written. It shows it all.

Well, U had your say. Now, it's my turn.
First of all, U & your family are going for a holiday.
U don't expect grams to look aft herself do you?! Since, she's been living with U for ages!
In your words U said, she's damn weak. So, since U love her so much, leaving her all alone at home, while U and your family enjoy the holiday. And U think that grams will be at her safest in your house ALL ALONE? Is this what U call showing her love?
Leaving her all alone at home!!! WAT?? Which part of showing her your love does that come from? I say NONE!!! In fact, you're KILLING HER FASTER!! Dumb ass!!

Next, I know the reason U are not happy with grams living here is because my house is DIRTY & MESSY. Plus, grams is so weak, that she walks slowly and she needs a lot of space to move around in a swivel chair. So, that makes U think that grams is suffering in my house because she can't move aruond that much at her own accord. Is that right?
Well, let me tell U this, who else in the family, who's not working? Who is in the house most of the time? Who? U can't expect the smaller bodied aunts to look after grams do you??
So, the ONLY person U can count on is none other than my MOTHER!!!! Geddit?? My mum is not working. She can look after grams 24/7!! In case U don't know or maybe U forget!!
Well, let me tell U this, altho' my house is messy, but it's SHOWERED with LOVE, WARMTH & COMFORT!! EVEN MY FRENS CAN FEEL LIKE HOME WHEN THEY'RE IN MY HOUSE!!
So, don't U go around telling ppl, how fucked up U r when grams is goin to live with me.
U will get your grams back, with all her limbs still attached when U & your family finished the holiday!! And when that time comes, U can shower grams will all your love, and let her tell U how she SUFFERED when living with me. Be such and doll for her will ya!!

Right now, I have no more respect for U aft all that U have said abt me & my family.
In fact, i dun EVEN want to know U ANYMORE!!! I respected U as my loved one..
And this is wat I get frm all tat shit?? Well, I'm washing my hands off U now.
From now on, NO SRTINGS ATTACHED!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home