Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Sardine Curry??

This is the first time I encountered this.
At home, when I was taking my portions for dinner.
I was turned off by what my mum cooked.
Fish curry was what I thought. I hate fish.
For the fact that I had bad experiences with fish.
(Many fish bones got stuck in my throat!! Yuck!!)
But then...........when I was stirring the curry, it turns out to be Sardines!!!
Yeah!! My Favourite!!! First time seeing a Sardine Curry!! Cooked by my mum.
So, I indulged on my early dinner!! Burp! Burp!

Right now, I am listening to the song "Blind" By Lifehouse.
It's so nice!!! It's so very touching. especially the Intro and verse 1.
So sad... Hai....

I have achieved a world record for me.
As I know and the whole world know that I hate running.
So today for S&W, I ran 1 round without stopping!! Cool!!!
I've never be able to achieve it!! WOW!!! Trish and I did it together!!!
Woohooo!!!!

But however, I am very sick today. I have sore/itchy throat.
Whenever I coughed to ease the itch, I would feel as if I was going to vomit.
My throat itch untill now as I am writing this. Cough! cough!
I was caught in the rain again!!! Dammit. Confirm will get sick.
(I opened the umbrella to late. Dammit.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home