Saturday, December 10, 2005

School is such a bore.

School is such a bore.
What is even more boring?
Presentations!!!
Everyday!! It's such a bore.

We have so many grouping to do.
In order to have presentations.
I am so not into it!!

So far, I have gone through 5 presentations!!!
Yuck!!! I was so nervous!!! I hate it!!!!
Not that I have a phobia of presenting.
It's just that the time frame given is too short!!!
There is no time for practice!!
How evil can the teachers be rite??

Right now, I have not grasp anything on my subjects.
There are a lot of things to think of.
My head is goin to burst soon.
Relationships. Family. Me. and many more!!!
It's too hard to handle!!
I hate it!!!
It's like there is no time to take a breather...

Hai...The weekends fly so quickly!!!!
Argh!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home