Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Re-Vamp. Immediately.

I need to do some Changes. But don't know whether it'll work.
Firstly, my room. I need to get rid of stuffs.
Stuffs like
> School Books
> Old Magazines
> Unused stationery.
> Story books.

I need more space in my room to cater to the things that are dumped by my parents.
My room is actually equvalent to a Store Room. Anything you want, you can find it in my room. Except for money. Also, whenever I want to find something in my room, I have to be mentally prepared as the time it will take to find something will take forever. No kidding. The on the plus side however, I will discover new things that I thought were gone!! It's a feel-good feeling when I discover things. In short, my room is like a time capsule!! haha!!! [Learn it from Hi-5!] Good Huh?! Educational as well.

Secondly, it's gonna be ME. I'm actually mentally unstabled. Yep. I'M GOING MENTAL!! I mean I just don't know how to react to different situations. Situations like purchasing an item. I don't know whether the item is worth it for me to use or not. Or maybe the item is too expensive for me. Another situation would be when I'm being reprimanded. At times, I would get realli angry and feel like shouting my lungs out to whoever is scolding me. At times, when I get reprimanded, I would tell myself that it's ok, I'm the one to blame. See? I realli don't know how to react to situations. One more thing, I don't have a permanent style. I mean, every now and then, I would like this particular thing and then then next thing I know, I don't like it already. Then, when someone buy a bag or something, I would fine it nice and would somtime buy the same thing. But when I bought it already, I felt guilty because the thing is no more appealing to me. So wasted is waht I would say. So how?? How am I going to change my perception of things and be able to react wisely to certain situations. I'm a total wreck!! In the Brain and emotionally. Haah!! You knoe, after writing this entry, I have no idea to what I just typed!! It's all in a mess!!! Argh!! Oh dear!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home