Tuesday, December 06, 2005

I have no Light in my room!!!

I just can't believe it!! My bedroom light went dead.
Right after I had my shower. I was so pist!!
How am I going to see at night? How am I supposed to find things?
Darn it!

I didn't go to sch today.
Went to NUH to get checked.
The journey was so damn far!! I was yawning all the way.
Did some blood test.
It was gruesome. Especially the nurse!!!
She had bad breath!! Yuck!!
God!! To experience breathting bad breath for 15 mins it's equal to Suicide!!
I mean, doesn't she brush her teeth? EEww!!!

Aft that, we went to Orchard to buy some things.
The place was crowded!! On a weekday?!! How uncool is that!!
But the weather was fantastic!!! Sun shining brightly and occasional winds!!!
Then, we went home.

Heard from Trish that the play was cancelled.
No reason why. How dumb can that be?
I mean, I dun even knoe who the hell is in charge!!
But I know for sure that he/she is NOT DOIN YOUR JOB!!!! HELLO!!!
So sad though. I mean, what's the use of a hp when U actually can call ppl to meet up?
Then, what's the point of having a month of holiday? To rot is it?
I can realli have my say in class, as ppl might think that I'm being an attention seeker.
I dun know who la, but I can see and feel from the way some people treat me in class.
Dun worry, to those ppl I hang out with, It's not you all!! Honest. Just some girls in class.
Dun want to mention names. Maybe I'm wrong. Hahah.. see how danger to play with your feelings? hahah..

Anyone who got pictures from the Bridge Leaders' Camp?? Can let me see?? I want You to help me Develop some pictures for me for remembrance. Please. Can help me?? Dun worry, I'm willing to pay. Please. Thanks!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home