Tuesday, November 22, 2005

O-V-E-R!!!

Today, is the 22 November 2005. I shall declare that it's the end of my O Levels for me!!! Yahoo!! Oh yea!!! I'm so free!!! Yohoo..!!! Anyway, I hope real hard that I can pass this time round. Right, I'm reali happy that what needs to be over is finally over now!! Yeha!! I finally can forget and don even bother about some people around me. Yea, particularly people who with the middle name "Evil!". So, buzz off asshole!! You are not worth it at all! There. I've said it. Hah. To whom it may concern, Goodbye!

Anyway, back to reality. Christmas is only 33 days away. I think. I'm so happy. Although I don't celebrate X'mas, BUT I love the feeling. All the christmas songs playing over the radio. I like it. Seeing all the Christmas trees around shopping centres are so beautiful. I love it!! hahaha...

So, till, then, I shall come back again!!!

Rocking around
The Christmas Tree
And Happy Holidays!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home