Friday, November 04, 2005

It Feels Good To Be Back!

SELAMAT HARI RAYA!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally, Fasting Month is Over with a Capital O!!!
Right now, I can indulge my Mum's Delicious Food!!!
However, I'm still haviong my runny nose and cough!!
But never mind, when it comes to food, I'm in front of the line!!!
Food Glorious Food....!!!
~ Ketupat
~ Satay Goreng (Fried Satay)
~ Kuah Opor (Opar Gravy)
~ Sambal Goreng Pengantin (Mum's Signature Dish!!)
~ Sambal Satay (Satay Dip!)
~ Serunding (Spiced Coconut Floss)

Yup, Those are the food that I can eat!!! yahoo!!!!
Well of course its nice!
My Mum cooked it and I helped her prepared them.
Also, I can eat all the cookies and Kuehs that I've baked!!
Yeah!!

My Baju Kurung this year is Gold!!
Yeah!!! Yellowish Gold! Very Nice!!!
I got new pair of shoes.
All In all, I love Hari Raya!!

So, to all Peeps celebrating Hari Raya
Maaf Zahir Batin.
Jika Ada tersalah silap,
Harap maafkan.
Translation: Selamat Hari Raya. Please Forgive all of my wrong doings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home