Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Camping was fun. Being Idol, Even better!!

I just came back from camping at Raffles Marina. It is near tuas checkpoint. I know it's very far away. But missing my mum is even more devastating. Anyway, I think that the camp is very fun. There was Kayaking, Rock climbing, Low ropes, Amazing hunt and many more fun stuffs. But the most fun is Archery. I love it!!! Especially the trainer, Rozita. Yes. She is so cute and very sweet. I think she has the sweetest smile I've ever seen in a woman. I'm not being a lesbian or anything. I'm just saying that it's very difficult to see a smile so sweet from a girl. Anyway, I love archery to the max cause I shot 2 balloons!! Woohoo!!!!

Then comes the Idol during the campfire. I was the winner. I was so happy. I can't stop smiling since then. My competitor is Mel, who had an album in school. When I sang When You Belive, Azlan (trainer) gave me a balloon!!! Hahhaha!!! I was stunned and speechlees!!! NO one ever did that to me!! HAhahaha.. But thank God that I won!!! Thanks to ALL who have Supported me!! Thank U!!!!

For me, I missed all the trainers there, especially Rozita and Izza Don. They are the best people I have ever met. The most understanding and the most supportive people!!!! I really respect them so much!! Also, I miss the view there. Missed the sea view and all the yacths docked there. hahaha... It's a very beautiful view!! I love it!! Yeah, I wish I could enjoy more of the camp if I didn't have my period!!! EEeWW!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home