Monday, November 14, 2005

Tangled Up.

I had a check-up at Outram regarding my menstrual cycle; which have been very irregular.
I have been consulted by this gynae since last year. I'm also under medication from her.
Then today, she said that she need me to have my blood checked and do some scanning.
I was confused at first, because of the sudden treatment.
Then, I was told that the venue for the blood test will be at NUH. It is so damn far away!
After a few minutes after she consulted me, the nurse came and told me more details
about the blood test. When finally, she told me the cost of the whole testing. It costed up to $150!
I was traumatic about the cost! I mean, it is so expensive!! I was very worried at that point. I didn't know how to react. I was kind of dumb founded for quite some time. I went out with my cousin and her frend. But I was not my usual self. I do laugh and joke around, at the back of my head, I was worried sick of how am I going to tell my mother the news. I know for sure that she will be very angry and of course, I will get the cold treatment from her. I know it's a waste of money to do all these tests.

True enough, when I got home, I got what I've expected once I drop the news to her. I know she was very upset. I was even more devastated! The blood test is on the 6th of December. Hai...

I know I am a trouble in the ass for my parents. But how can I say that I didn't mean this to happen? How can I am sorry to them. Because all I ever do is to give them problem. I am truly and deeply sorry. I knoe, whatever I do now will never be enough for them to ever forgive me. I'm tangled up. Inside and out. Physically, and mentally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home