Friday, November 04, 2005

I HATE MY DAD!!!

I'm gonna be very straight 4ward now. I can't stand it no more.
I can't stand my dad!!! He's such an ass!!! I dun give a shit abt him!!

My aunt frm my dad side just came 2 visit. My aunt just had a divorce.
Then when they all went home, my dad came into the room and told his STUPID story!
Actuali, it happend like this. N (is short for the wife) D (Short for the husband) F (Short for asshole dad.)
F went to N&D house. Met N&D son at the MRT stn. He told F tat D askd F to wait at Foodcourt.
F, being the "Freaking Clever" felt sumting wrong. The same thing happnd the next time round when F went there again. A few months ltr, N&D had a divorce. Right now, F said tat the reason for the divorce is tat N never cooks. WHAT KIND OF BULL IS TAT?? TATS UTTERLY DEEP SHIT!!

Look, D is a chef at a Hotel. F said that it is WRONG for D to come home and cook for the Family.
And that N should be the ONE WHO SHOULD COOK!! What?!! Just becoz, N is the WIFe, and N have to do ALL THE COOKING?? Look, D is a CHEF!!! A CHEF can cook elaborate dishes for hotel guests for hours n hours long, but he can cook a typical dish for the family of 5?!!! I bet he can even cook the dishes within minutes!!! F said that D's tired of working. Yeah right?!! It's not like N didn't cook EVERYDAY!!! It's only happns occasionally. Fuck!!! F said we all CANNOT BLAME D!! Well, KISS MY BIG FAT ASS & OVER MY BIG FAT DEAD BODY!!! I will NEVER Respect D!!! Ever!!!

See, N is also working. Plus, when I was younger, my bro & I used to spend our hols at N&D house to sleepover. During our stay, they were one peaceful family. Honestly, N is very strict with her 3 children. She makes sure that the house chores are divided equally among the 3. In fact, she cooks well, and adequately when we were there. BUT, D always come home LATE at night!!!! Way pass bedtime!! OK, so what if D is a chef. He comes home late. But the house has food!!!
I also realised that during my stay, D rarely talks to his 3 children. He rarely asked for their well being. Some kind of a father dun U think? Yeah. Damn!

As for my Dad!! I feel like shouting at his face and tell him that not just becoz of D's wife doesn't cook, and that's why he want to divorce her!! That's one STUPID, CHILDISH, LAMEST, LOW CLASS, HOOLIGAN kind of excuse.

UGH!!! I JUST HATE MY DAD SO MUCH!!! I WOULD DO ANYTING TO TRADE FOR A FATHER!! YEAH!! I MEAN, HE IS SUCH A PAIN IN THE ASS. HE LOVES TO CONDEMN PEOPLE'S BEHAVIOUR. HE THINKS THAT WHATEVER HE SAYS IS ALWAYS RIGHT. AND WHEN YOU TRY TO CORRECT HIM, YOU WILL GET A SCOLDING INSTEAD. AND THEN, HE WILL TELL OTHERS; ESPECIALLY HIS FAMILY SIDE OF WHAT STUPID COMMENT YOU TRIED TO CORRECT HIM. ONE FAVOURITE PHRASE HE ALWAYS USE "I MAY BE STUPID, BUT I GOT A LOT OF EXPERIENCE!"

Message to Dad:
SCREW THE HELL OUT LA!!! IF YOU THINK WHAT EVER YOU SAY IS ALWAYS RIGHT, WELL, IF U THINK THAT U GOT TRUCK LOADS OF EXPERIENCE, THEN USE THEM TO GET A GOD DAMN JOB!!!! DON'T JUST SIT AT HOME AND CONDEMN PEOPLE. DO SOMETHING. GET A JOB AND GET EMPLOYED!!! SMART ASSS FREAK!!!!

ARRGGHHH!!!! I can't stand it no more. From now on, I will ignore my dad!!!
Just ignore him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home