Wednesday, October 26, 2005

What. Must. I. Do.

It's been donkey years eversince I wrote an entry.
Ah well, here I am now rite? Cool.
So, I've been bakinf cookies for Hari Raya.
"Ants Nest" Biscuits. Oatmeal Choco Chip Cookies. Trrriple Choco cookies.
Just to name a few first.
I'll be making more tomorro.
I'm excited for Hari Raya.
Typical me.
Get excited over everything.

Right now, there's a new CD that I dig.
Closer is wat it's called.
Singers like Laura Fygi, Lisa Ono, and more..
Too excited to mention.
haha..

What must I do?
Starting to think of him already.
It' s only the 6th day of school hols.
It feels like forever
I just want to see him.
But he doesn't care.
Damn rite he is.
Ah well, I just read a book
To distract myself.
heheh
See?? I'm too hyper. maybe becos of the amount of cookies I consumed. heheh
Over dosed of chocolates and glucose!!!
Woohoo!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home