Friday, December 16, 2005

Exhausted.

Today, my class had this skit thingy.
We got consolation prize. A note book. Cool.
I read some of my friends' blogs a while ago.
I was rather surprised and shocked by what's happening in class. I wasn't even aware of that!
My only remark aft reading em' was "OH My God". Yeah. How sad.
Hai...[Wipes beads of sweat from the forehead]

I mean, look, ISF is only like wat, say a few months old. And look what's happening. Argh!!
I hate this catastrophe to happen in class. Look, we are going to be in the same class for like another 2 yrs, and if the class can't be united and always be enemies, I can't imagine wat it would be like at the Last day of school. One word for it, UGLY. Yeah. It's true. C'mon la, all we need is the right attitude of forgive and forget. Just take and give la.. Although it might hurts to know something bad, but we are onli your frends. Not your full-time guardian angel. Pls ISF, just be frendly can??

Ok, I'm so sounding like an angel la...hahha... can't help it though. hahahah....I have something for you readers out there...
L is for the way you Look at me
O
is fot the only One I see
V
is Very very extraordinary
E is Even more than any one that you adore

Yes, all we need is love. Not Love as in b/f, g/f thingy. Love for frends as they are. Cherish them. You might not find another frend like what we have right now. Make this as your New Year's Resolution. Hai...It's exhausting to know abt this commotion. Let it end!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home