Wednesday, June 22, 2005

I am UPDATING my BLOG... BUT NOT YOU!!!!

This is to ensure that I am updating my blog!!! Not like someone I knoe, who hasn't updated his blog since 14th June. Don't know WHO la... But he still got the guts to demand me to update my blog. HAHAHah!!!

By writing this blog, sometimes I'll write sad entries, sometimes an angry ones. But that doesn't mean I am being very emo. NO! I mean look, in Life there are ups and downs. So, yesterday I happen to be at the down side. Got any problem with me just letting out my sad feeling? I don't think so.

Anyway, today I woke up late for school. I was supposed to get out of the house by 6:30am. But I ended up waking up at 6:30am!! Shish!! That means I missed 2 busses already. I was so anxious!! I almost taking a taxi to school. But I just waited for a few more minutes then I finally got the bus. I reached school at 8 on the spot. Phew!!! That was close!!

Anyway, I got my books for my course. Each book is so thick!! My God!!! But luckily, I am used to carrying heavy bag, so no problem. I get breaks every now and then for some freshening up. Each period is 1 hr long. So, if I have 3 periods, I will have some toilet breaks in between lesson. I onli need to see 3 teachers in my whole life!!! So happy. To wrap up, I have this to say:

Last Words: I am starting to appreciate life now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home