Tuesday, June 21, 2005

School reopens.

Today is the 2nd day of school. However, it's onli orientation. I find that the school is ok la.. Finally, I could have my own locker. There are only 8 boys in my class. I made 5 friends on the 1st day already.

My friends are, Kelly, Diyana, Teng Ha, Liza and Trish. They all from different races!! How cool is that!! haha.. But that doesn't mean that I will forget my precious friends that I already have. So, don't make such foolish accusations about me forgetting about you all ok!!! (Ha. Thought I could get that out of my chest.) I must say that my new friends are similar to the ones I have. For example, Teng Ha, her hair, the way she walks and her personality is like Eudora!! Realli. I am not joking. But I still prefer Eudora la. Another one, is Liza, she is like another Aisyah. The more firm Aisyah because she's older than me. The rest are ok ok. In my class, there are those nerds and SOTONG ones. There are also those 'Minahs'. But they are friendly and hilarious.

I have to admit one thing. Me and my friends are the most noisiest in class. We always stay in one group. Then we would just laugh for no reason at all. hahaha Laughing is contagious!!! We occupy the 1st 6 positions and we all are in a row!! Wicked!!

So, tomorro I will onli start my lesson. I will be dismissed at 12:15pm. The earliest among all my days in school. The canteen food are SO MUCH BETTER THAN MACPHERSON CANTEEN. But STILL CANNOT BEAT WOODSVILLE CANTEEN FOOD LA. There's Western Food where the chicken chop only cost $2.50, and still they give quite a bug portion of chicken. Teh Malay food got 2 stalls. They got sell 'Kuehs' and the dishes served are quite a variety. Then there's 8 vending machines and a so-called a minimart that sells from candies to drinks and from papers to files. Way cool.

I just hope that I will excel in ITE and then get the hell out of there and go to poly and join my precious friends like Raveena, Adriel (If he decides to go poly) and others!!! So, please pray for me ya!!

Last Words: Seperated by my precious friends, but I will JOIN them later in the mere future. Just wait and have faith.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home