Monday, April 11, 2005

Gloomy day...Gloomy me...

The weather today is so gloomy. It's neither raining nor sunny. So does my mood now. I am eating yoghurt now. I didn't know that it tastes so nice. I just finished creating my friendster blog. It was fun. So, now, I have a whole new meaning to go friendster now. hahaah!!
I am not working today. But I will go back to STC tomorrow and then go to Singapore Conference Hall for SAC rehearsal untill 1030pm. I hope I can last through the STC because the people there are so boring.
The first bed that my family have ever bought is coming this afternoon. All this while, the bed that my family has was my aunt's. So, now the bed is shattered into pieces- Literally. hahahha!!! The bed was so old. We had the bed since I was primary 3!!! Imagine that!! wow!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home