Wednesday, April 13, 2005

I did not write in because I was back home late a night. I was very tired of course.
Yesterday at Singapore Conference Hall, it was drama. I can't believe that it would end up like this. The teachers there were making a lot of fuss about everything. They complaint about the smallest thing. The teachers kept scoldingthem until someone started crying. I thought, 'boy, I bet it's gonna be a chain of crying later'. True enough, it was. Go figure.
I went back to SAC at around 11pm. When I was about to ask Lisa about the instrument, she was freaked out about the classroom and a toilet lights still on at the 4th floor. I took a peek, and it was true. At first I thought that maybe they forgot to turn the lights off. But when I look at the toilet lights, I could see movements inside. When I saw that, I quickly find my way out and just gave an excuse to go home. I was kind of scared to. It's a convent school. You'll never know who have been to that school and who have 'came back' to visit. you know what I mean right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home