Sunday, April 10, 2005

I Love This Feeling Right Now.

Sorry for not writing for quite sometime now. Oops!! The weather right now is the most perfect weather for me. It's HOT! Woohooo!!! I am listening to Launch Cast Yahoo! on Classic Soul. Double Woohoo!!! The weather now is bloody HOT and I LOVE it!!! The skies are blue, the Sun is shining brightly and it casts shadows on everything the rays hit. WONDERFUL!!!
Guess what I watched 'The Pacifier' yesterday. This will be my 2nd encounter- watching a movie alone. The 1st movie was 'Minority Report'. Hahaha!!! Guess I never told anyone yet. (TO THOSE WHO IS READING THIS, PLEASE DON'T TELL ANYONE IN MY FAMILY ABOUT THIS. I REPEAT DO NOT TELL.) It was so much fun watching movies alone because I can cry, laugh, make stupid comments to myself . It's even better to catch the morning movies. Because the theatre is empty and cooler. No noisy viewers and no one to block my view. All in all, it was superb!!!! The Movie was hilarious!!!! I shan't tell you more. HHAHAHA!!!
Tonight there will be a movie on TV about 'What Women Want'. I love that movie. Well, I am so eager to catch it at 7:00pm later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home