Tuesday, April 19, 2005

It's not fair! As if i don't need it right?!

This late morning when I finally wake up, I know that my mom is very furious with me. Well, I am really sorry. Then my mom scolded me "Tak boleh harap!" (I cannot depend on you!)
Only when she said that, the thought that pops up in my head was, whenever my brother is going out, both of my parents always asked him whether he needed money or not. But when it's my turn, not even a single word came out from their mouth! Yes. they do not care!
I remember back once when I answered back to my father, saying "Why you keep giving him money?! You never give me money." My father said, "He's a boy. he needs the money more than you." I answered, " Oh then I no need ah?!" "Yes." he said flatly.
From then on, I don't bother asking him for money. But wait till I can't stand it anymore, I will just blow up to my parents, telling them that I rather steal than to get money from both of them. Stealing is more easier than getting money. Getting money as if passing through the immigration.
This is REALLY NOT FAIR!! I DON'T NEED MONEY? BULLSHIT! SOMETIMES I HAVE TO STEAL MONEY FROM MY SAVINGS JUST TO KEEP ME ALIVE!! LOOK, I DON'T ASK FOR MUCH, JUST THE CONCERN FOR ME THAT'S ALL. EVEN WHEN I ASKE THEM FOR MONEY, THEY STILL HAVE THE CHEEK TO ASK HOW MUCH I WANT! BUT FOR MY BROTHER, WITHOUT ASKING HE GETS $50 CASH!!! THIS IS DARN STINKINGLY BULLSHIT!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home