Friday, April 15, 2005

Sleepy. Scolded the Angklung Members.

I am feeling so sleepy as I am writing this entry.
Yawn. Yawn.
I found out that one of my friend was being asked in a relationship. No, actually, there's 2 of them. i don't want to mention names- I am very bad at names mind you. I wonder when is it gonna be my turn to be asked to get into a relationship. hahaha!!

Yawn. yawn.
It's not that I am desperate or anything. I just want to feel how is it to feel to be in a relationship.
Yawn. Yawn. Yawn.
God!!! I am really sleepy!! Arggh!! Anyway, I scolded the Angklung Members. They are giving me the 'I-don't-give-a-damn' look. i hate it when people do that. Especially someone who just answered me back. like wise, I am very bad at names. I just feel like telling that person, "Well, I don't also give a shit to you". So rude!! Irritating!! Look, SYF is only 10 days away, and their playing is still not expressive enough!! I feel like killing myself. OR!! I feel like killing all those who are not passionate on this competition. Basically, most of them except a handfull only whom I won't kill.
Anyway, I hope they will not embarrassed themselves on that day. Still keeping my fingers crossed!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home