Sunday, June 19, 2005

I'm back!!! Seriously. I'm now a "PR" for this blog..

I am finally back. I am now a "PR" on this blog apart from my "Citizenship" for Frendster blog. hahhaha.. ok la.. I just didn't have the time to right 2 times. ok! I admit it already. So, thanks Adriel for promting me to update my blog.

To all people who are reading this, besides Adriel, I know that my blog skin is so lame. Well, you kne wat, the last time I tried changing the blog skin, my comp broke down. So, I got a scolding from my bro for downloading 'anyhow'. So, you see, that's why I try to stick to what they have. So, save me from the hassel of downloading.

Tomorrow I will start school. I hate it so much!!! I'm in ITE Bishan doin Higher NITEC Business Studies. I just found out that my course is only 2 years. I tot 3 years. So, thank GOd. ha...Well, you can say that I didn't study hard enough for my O's. But I did study my ass off ok!!! Although I feel a tinsy winsy bit of excitement on going to school tomorro. Well, It's because I can't get the hell out of my house and stay away from my ever 'nagging' dad! YEa! Just a few hours in school is way better than staying at home with my dad. It's like commiting suicide when I'm at home. So, In order occupy myself at home, I do this. Blogging, Reading, Listening to Perfect 10!!! I am a very bad daughter for saying bad things about my dad even though it's Fathers' Day today. As usual, I didn't get anything for him la.. nothing that I give to him he will ever like. So, what the hell right, don't get him anything. ahhaha...That's what I call 'Evelogic' evil but with logic. Get it? Lame. I knoe.

So Adriel, I finally update my blog now. So, give comments ok!!! To others who are reading this too!! Give comments. or ELSE!! I won't blog anymore!!!! hahahah...Evelogic!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home