Friday, May 13, 2005

Desperation to be normal.

I am in need of a solution to be normal. The abnormality in me is that there is no meaning in my life. Everyday is the same for me. Is either I face this computer for the longest hours or I just watched stupid TV shows that doesn't benefit me. I need a solution now. Fast. hai..

Anyway, all I am craving to do right now is to get out from my house and go to a place far away where nobody recognizes me and just jump around like one mad jelly bean!!! I need some vibe in my brain. I need to be the extreme. Well, any remedy for that? Anyone?

I just can't explain the tiredness that I am feeling for these past few days. I am feeling so lethargic, dreamy and just couldn't care anymore. I don't feel like eating already. Even if you give me my favourite food, I will not touch it. How?! Is it because of the medication that I am taking right now? These medication is suppose to give me diahoerra. it's working, but I didn't know it will be so strong. Ouch!! Help me please. The desperation to be normal again is just the solution for me now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home