Monday, April 18, 2005

I have a Phobia. Really.

For the past few days, I have been having this feeling of fear of going to school. Yes. Really. I am not kidding. I still remember when in pri 6. I was posted to Woodsville sec. So, I was so scared to come to school. Because I was afraid that maybe I will not be accepted there. I would get bullied. Well, that was 4 years ago.
Now, I will be going to ITE Bishan. And yes, I am feeling the same fear of it. I am afraid if I can't cope with the studies. I also fear I will get lost in the school. Indeed the school is damn huge. What if I got lost and I will end up coming to class late. tehn I will get a scolding from my teacher. Then it will be very humilating. I can't stand that pressure. I just hope that I will get over this phobia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home