Saturday, October 27, 2007

Spent the whole of my afternoon at Hougang Mall with Kelly and Trish. When we were at Trish's counter, we helped her with tearing tissue packets from it's cards. 2 of Trish's other friends came and helped too. A few moments later, I acknowledge the girl beside me. She asked my name and said, "You're hosrina right?" I was surprised how come she know me. Then she confirmed with me whether I was from macpherson primary. Then she introduced herself as Joanne. We were in the same school before. No wonder she looked familiar! She look so Different now. Make up and dressing all different. Omg. It's such a small world! I still remember when we were still in primary school, she was a very shy person. Her mom was very friendly and sometimes let out her rantings to my mom. Haha!! Oh my god! I was so glad that I met her again! Haha!!

Anyway, after that Kelly and I accompanied Trish to eat. The foodcourt was SUPER NOISY! The atmosphere and the whole concept of the foodcourt was very Chinese Oriental. Ancient times. Everything was very elaborate! But the noise was over the top! The 3 of us couldn't hear what we were talking. Gosh!!! I hate it!

Then we had Gelare ice cream for dessert. It was very nice. I chose Blueberry Cheese Yoghurt. Kelly had Double Chocolate. Trish had Oregon Mint Fudge. Mine was sour-ish while theirs were sweet and creamy. Dammit. Wrong choice RINA! So, here are some pics lah.



Our Ice Creams.



Trish, I'm in front of you! Haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home