Wednesday, October 24, 2007

School has started and it will burn a hole in my pocket. I can bet on that. A textbook that my lecturer tried desperately to psycho us to buy cost about a whooping $46! His excuse is that TP students are the first ones to get the 2008 edition of the book. In the US, he said it cost around US$98. Plus, he told us we are pretty lucky. RIGHT. We are going to use it for 1 SEMESTER (around 17 weeks) which means we are using the book a total of 17 times. I guess by the end of the semester, the condition of the book will still look brand new. So, I can give back to the seller and redeem back my money. Hey! that's not a bad idea huh? NOT! Well, I'm still thinking to whether buy the it or not.

I have yet to buy notes for every subject and I'm pretty sure it's gonna take up half of my Hari Raya collection. Hai.. Eversince a few years back, my collection has been lesser because I'm getting older and my relatives thinks that I'm already working, so NO money. Boo! But never mind lah...I dun really bother that much as long as I get to enjoy the goodies can already. Haha!! We'll see how it goes then!

Anyway, yesterday school ended real early. So, my mother and I went to NTUC to get some grocery. While my mother was picking vegetables, I found this:



These are decorated Pumpkins! Sold at NTUC for $6.50 each! Ai yoh!! It's for decorative purposes! Damn! Hahah!! They look scary! Haha!! Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home