Saturday, October 20, 2007

Daughter: Daddy, why is the sky blue?
Daddy: Coz' Mother Nature want to match your pretty little eyes!
Daughter: Nope. Not even close. See, all cause of wavelengths that are diffuse by Oxygen and Nitrogen. Since blue has the shortest wavelength, it's diffused up to 10 times long. So the human eye sees more of it than any other colour. That's why the sky looks blue Daddy!
Daddy: Who taught you that?
Daughter: Mommy!

Haha! Bet you must be cursing me right now. As though I have no life. Btw, all that jazz was an advertisement on Internet Radio from years back. I was kind of obsessed with it as the 'Daughter's voice was DAMN cute la!! Haha!! So sorry for those who had to endure my nonsense before. Hehe!

Anyway, school's starting soon and I'm dreading it. I know, I know, I never seem to appreciate the events that are happening in my life. But I'll try my BEST ok! Hey! Speaking of appreciation, I would like to extend my GREATEST thanks to KELLY for treating me Lunch on Friday. We went to Vivo and ate at Secret Recipe. We flipped and contemplated on the food menu for so long... and ended up ordering nothing from the menu, but from the little promotions menu at the side of the table. Oops!

Well, here are some pics that I managed to take.



That's Kelly's. Tom Yum Pasta.



That's mine. Prawn (with heaps of chopped Garlic) Arabirata. (Something like that.)



That's our Dessert. Oreo Cheesecake. (I took a bite before taking pic)

The rest of the pics are with Kelly. Hehe. Anyway, I had a GREAT time eating! Haha!! Though the dose of Garlic was Overwhelming yet it was delicious! Yum! Yum! Till then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home