Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Well Hello! Hello!! I have and announcement to make. It is now official that the start of the FASTING Month is on Thursday. Yes! Excited as I am, I hope that I will do a good job this year. Keeping my fingers crossed. Haha!

I discovered a very peculiar behaviour of my dad today. Well, after I had my dinner, I thought of indulging to Ben & Jerry’s Cookie Dough Ice Cream. (I’ve been eyeing for it for so long now). So I shared it with my parents. But once my dad tasted it, he kept eating it non-stop. Then I got a call from Kelly and we chatted for a while. After the conversation, I found out that the ice cream was half-full! I felt a tinge of anger as I only had a few spoonfuls myself. Apparently someone enjoyed the ice cream! Then, I came up with an excuse that the ice cream’s melting and thinking to put it back in the freezer. My dad murmured something with spoonful of ice cream in his mouth, “Might as well we finished it.” (Yeah, you are going to finish it for me aren’t you?) I thought. Luckily, my mom protested “Oi! The ice cream is expensive you know!” Finally, my dad gave it back like a surrendered soldier. Haha! Of course my mood was dampened when I saw the amount left in the carton. Haha! (So much for indulging the ice cream huh?) Right.

I am proud to say that I’ve finished reading all my 3 books! Haha!! Yes! Btw Kelly: I’m not setting up a Book Club here! Haha!! I’m happy to share my accomplishments to whoever’s out there. Haha! I’ve nothing to boast about here. The 3rd book is about how 3 friends started to get pregnant and all their dilemmas in their relationships together with very vivid descriptions written by the author about pregnancy. Haha! It’s good.

=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home