Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Question: Is it just me or the time’s been passing slowly?

Hmm… I dunno. Maybe I’ve been doing nothing productive lately. Just lazing around at home. Reading. Hah!

Speaking of reading, I’m done with my 2 books and starting on my third tomorrow. Surprising huh? Haha! Bet you’re thinking that’s impossible. Me either! Haha! The stories were rather interesting actually. One book is about how boy was abused badly by an alcoholic and chain smoker mother. Does that ring a bell? The child called IT? Yeah. But this book was written by his younger brother-Richard B. Pelzer. It’s a great book. It got me scared a little and sad for him. But it’s a good read. Next book it’s about this journalist disguised as another person in search for a life coach to change her life. Never did she know that her disguise was discovered by the life coach himself and then, things started to change for both him and her. It’s a very witty book with details that make you crave for more! LOL! Nice book to read. It’s rather confusing at first as the author was writing for many different characters using first person account. But I got the hang of it.

Okay. Enough about my reviews. I’m sounding more like a book critic. Haha! – WELCOME TO RINA’S BOOK CLUB! Hahah!!! Dream on….!!!

Anyway, I’m really excited to go out on Wednesday as finally the 4 of us unite as one! (Sound so Super heroic) Haha!! Kelly, Trish, Durga and I are going out! Durga used to complain that whenever she’s out with Trish and I, Kelly’s not and vice versa. So, now, both of them will make it! Good.

Fasting month is just weeks away and I’m excited. I’m excited as I’ll be baking cookies. Last year, my mom tried baking the Suji (Semolina cookies). After taking out from the oven, a handful of them were burnt. She gave up and waited for me to come back from school and finish from where she left off. When it’s done baking, she said “See! I know you’d do a better job! None were burnt! I can’t take this anymore.” She gave up and claimed that it’s “Leceh lah!” (Troublesome). So, it’s all up to me this year then! I can’t blame her for that. But when you talk about Hari Raya dishes, she’s the MASTER! No contender can match up to her. Haha!

Gosh! It’s not the fasting month yet and here I am talking about Hari Raya already! Shame on me! LOL!

Alrighty then! Enough for today. Shall update more soon! Ta! Ta!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home