Friday, September 14, 2007

2 Down
28 To Go.

Today’s break fast meal was a simple one – Tuna sandwiches and cup noodles. Since it was just the 2 of us (Mom and I) so, we kept things simple. Surprisingly it was very filling! Haha! Thankful.

As usual, my day went per normal, nothing fancy.

On the bright side, I was glad to go back to my sec school for Angklung. It felt so GOOD! After so LONG! When I arrived, my conductor told me “Rina! Take the Melody!” I was nervous as it’s been a while since I’ve touched the instruments. Plus, they were playing Quizas Quizas Quizas. I’ve wanted to learn that song but I can tell you, it was tough. I was stressed up a bit. But I managed and it felt good! I love the interlude part. I had so much energy when playing. Looking at the Juniors, they were exhausted! They got no drive during CCA. I was kind of angry at them for not even having the slightest enthusiasm! Okay, I know that they have been in school since morning, plus the weather wasn’t helping as it was gloomy. Fine, point taken. But all I have to say is that, they should have at least some life when coming for CCA. I’m not asking for Energetic beyond ballistic enthusiasm. All I’m asking is just some kind of motivation on their faces. When I looked at them, I felt I like taking my mallet and whack each and every one of them. But then they will hate me. So, all I did was to make silly jokes and made a fool out of myself. That perked them up somehow. I was glad though. Towards the end of practice then I felt that they were actually played well. Brava! Thank you Juniors! Keep up the good work.

Got back my exam results. It was VERY BAD. Nothing to feel proud of. I shall not dwell upon it for long. It’s deteriorating my spirit. Got to move on and take this as a lesson learnt – Got to be more hardworking next time.

Have a nice day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home