Saturday, September 01, 2007

Happy Teachers’ Day!

I didn’t have time to visit any of my teachers this year. I’m such a bad person when comes to special days like teaches’ day and birthdays. Haha! Forgive me for my blunt character.

But that does not mean that I don’t appreciate the teachers. I do appreciate them, but I’m not good at expressing my appreciation to them. Here’s a short message to all teachers that had taught me way back in primary school.

Dear Teachers
Thank you for all the knowledge that you have taught me. Although I wasn’t a good student that did well in my academics, nor have I behaved well in class. But I do appreciate your effort in ensuring that I do well and proceed on to the next level of education. Thank you and you will not be forgotten. =) Haha!!

I went to the library today to borrow some books and to my surprise the environment there was C-R-A-Z-Y!! Children were running everywhere, screaming and crying in the Adult section. Hmm…Guess the children can’t wait to grow up! Or perhaps the books in the children section were too ‘kiddy’ to their liking? Hah! Maybe. Hehe! Ah well they’re children, God’s gift to every parents.

Speaking of library, you might remember me saying that I’m not the reading type. But now, I guess I have to start reading as my English is weak. I write simple English – that was what commented by my tutor. Hmm... isn’t it good to write simple English so that others can understand? How difficult kind of English you want me to write? Maybe like this?

“Oh Romeo! Romeo?! Where for art thou?”

“Lend me your ears” or even

“I would die a thousand deaths just to be with you”

Is that how it’s suppose to be? Hmm…I guess I have a long way to go. So worse come to worse, the remedy to better English is READING. Ugh.

I borrowed a couple of books today. Hope that I will be able to finish them before the due date. Hah! It will be a BIG accomplishment if I get to finish all the books. But come to think of it, that I’m a rather slow reader, a big possibility that I might not finish the whole lot! Hah! I’m goin nuts here! GOD!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home