Saturday, September 01, 2007

Hello everyone! Or perhaps it’s just me. Forgive me for the long absence due to the reason that I was having my exams. Yes. It wasn’t a pleasant period to talk about let alone think of it. SO, now it’s all OVER! Thankfully.

First up, I would like to THANK to ALL of my FRIENDS for their well wishes on my Birthday. I know I’m 18 days late in thanking everyone. SO THANK YOU again. I got my birthday cake a week later. I shall not be fussy about it. The cake was FANTASTIC!

On Thursday was my last paper. After which, Kelly, Trish and I went to watch Hairspray at The Cathay. The movie was great! The moment the movie started, the man who was sitting next to me changed seat somewhere in front. It was a great decision made by him as I felt a little restricted as I would make loads of noise/comments during the movie. Throughout the movie, the 3 of us made so much noise! The Ooooh!!!, Aahh!!! and OHMYGOD!s were all out! Haha! I really enjoyed the movie very much!

On Friday I got a new phone. Yes. Yes. You heard me right. A brand NEW phone. My dad paid for it of course. It’s a Birthday Gift from my family. Thank You! I really like my phone. Right now, no more “Rina, when are U gonna change your phone?” or “Rina change your damn phone lah!” No more! Haha!! Sorry Trish, and Kelly! Hehe!!

So, these are the happenings so far. More to come, I promise since I’m having my holidays now. Hurrah! Haha!!! Till then, have a nice weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home