Tuesday, August 14, 2007

It seems that I have been spending a lot of time doing nothing useful. Either I just sit and stare into blank space in my room, stuff myself with junk food or drown myself with music. I really don't know why. Exams are only 2 weeks away and I have not started studying. Even if I tried studying, my mind will start floating away. I can't concentrate. I can't focus myself to studying. I have no idea why I am acting like this.

My mom called me as a USELESS daughter the other night. That night, she didn't sleep with me in the room. The next day, she didn't talk to me till today. I as my part, just kept quiet in the house and make as little noise as I could. Every now and then, I could sensed that she's angry at me at everything I do in the house. I feel sad. Hai. Nowadays, she would wake me up once and then ignore me. I could sensed it in her voice that she's still angry at me. What am I suppose to do? Hai.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home