Friday, July 27, 2007

Hey there, back again. Perhaps nobody is reading my blog as I don't update it frequently like a true believer. So, here's something for the record.

Early this week went swiftly, everything went out OK nothing too dramatic, but when comes mid week, disaster struck! Remember the 'F'? Yeah. F suck on my blood again!!! UGH!!! I feel like punching, pulling, and put F in the blender and blend F till there's nothing left of F. Yeah! I want F to go away SO BAD! I dun want to talk about it as it will make me mad all over again!!! UGH!!! DIE F DIE!!!

However, I have calm myself down and did some cheering up with the help of a movie and a little time alone. Ahh..I feel better now. I shall not spoil my start of the weekend. No way!!

With the chilly weather with me, I guess I will do just fine for the weekend. Ha! I know, it looks like I have no social life beyond my school life. Well, you're wrong. I do have a life. I do go out and let loose. Not extremely loose and wild. Haha!!

Happy WEEKEND!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home