Saturday, June 16, 2007

There's one more week left till school starts all over again. Hai.... Just thinking of it makes me disappointed. Hai.. I just don't know why the hell am I being so negative about school. I need something to perk me up and give me a whole new meaning to go to school. Ha.. Guess, I'll have to wait for a little bit longer. And help be better on its way.

Firstly, I slept at 3am yesterday due to watching Prison Break Season 2. The ending of the season SUCK! BIG time!!! It's a total waste of time!! The season ends with a HUGE HANGER! It makes the viewers kind of curse at the last scene. Yeah.. That was how it made me feel. But there's season 3 of course. Like duh! But I hope it's a good one.

This morning, my mom woke me up at 7:45 am and told me if I wanted to accompany her for breakfast at Aljunied. At first, I was so against it as I was damn sleepy till I can't even open my eyes! But then, I thought what the hell, it's not like I've always have breakfast with my mom. Haha!! So, I agreed and she told me that she's leaving at 9am! She also tricked me into waking up at that moment by saying it was 8:30am! BUT! It was only 8am! DAMN! So I slept for another half hour. But actually, it took another 10 mins for me to get my ass off the bed. HAha!! DAMN tired! I've never been so tired! hahha!!!

We had Prata for breakfast. Mmmm!!! Yummy! Haha!! It's been awhile though. Hahaa!! After that, we went to Geylang Market. It was crowded and humid. Reached home felling all drained! Hhah!!! Maybe it was the weather that made me feel so lousy! Haha!!

I've found this song rather addictive. Haha!! The singer has a good voice! Wow! Haha!!

They try to make me go to rehab
I said NO...NO .....NO! -Amy Winehouse-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home