Wednesday, June 13, 2007

It took me 37 mins to finally type something here. That's how long my brain took to have an idea. As I am typing this, my brain is still warming up. haha!!

Went out with Trish n Durga to Marina Sq. Had lunch there. Each of us ordered food that was out of our taste buds - so to speak. I ordered Chicken Chop Noodle. In the picture, the noodle looked non-spicy. But instead, I got Chicken Chop Tom Yum Noodle. Right. The gravy looked spicy. Thinking that I might need a gallon of water, but it turns out that the soup was rather tasty. It has this creamy taste but was not too spicy at all! I liked it though. The chicken portion was big. Nice. But the veggies, I got the stems instead of vegetables. Haha!!

Trish ordered 'Vibrating Noodle' - mentioned by Durga. Haha!! She had somewhat chicken curry noodle served wrapped in aluminium foil. Weird.

As for Durga, she ordered - Prawn and Crabstick Claypot Rice with Burnt Smell! hahaha!! The rice looked white on top, but black inside the claypot! Haha!!! Weird!

That was one helluva lunch!! Haha!!!

After that, we walked aimlessly around and finally settled at Coffee Bean. We sat there for hours and chatted!! A LOT!! Hhaaa!!!! I had such great time with them!!! Haha!!!!

Went home and the boredom started kicking in. Hai.....

Hope that I've not made you drool earlier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home