Wednesday, June 20, 2007

This always happen every time I log into Blogger. The brain goes blank. The irritating part is that I want to blog about something, but it just slipped out of my mind the moment I logged on. Stupid right? Why does this always happen to me? Is it because I just don't know where to start? Or is it because I might hurt people's feelings? Or even I might make people think "So VAIN! So BOLD!" That kind of thing you know? So this makes it even harder for me. I have to choose my words right.

So right now, I have nothing to say. Funny how my other friends can afford to diligently update their blog with such interesting events happening in their life. What? Does that mean that I'm leading such a pathetic life? Maybe. But I wish to think otherwise. Haha! Give me some motivation. (...)

But I do realize that I tend to keep things to myself. Every ounce of anger, sadness and hatred I bottle them up. I know that it is not a good thing to be doing but who am I suppose to turn to? These stuff are WAY too Personal to talk about. Hai...But never mind.

I'll find a solution.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home