Friday, June 08, 2007

Term Break Starts

Finally I can have a breather from all the buzz of sch life. No more late night mugging. Ha! Got to redeem my leisure time back! Big time! Haha!!

A got a relapse of fever and cough. But this time, the cough plus runny nose were the killer. I had difficult time doing my tests with mucus keep coming out. I'm still having cough. UGH!

My cousin is over at my house and he plans to stay here for 4 days! WOW! So far, he's rather irritating and yet adorable. haha!! Went swimming with my brother and him. We had so much fun! Seeing him in my brother's old swimming trunks makes me laugh! Plus! The vibrations of his stomach and "Breasts" underwater were hilarious! I almost got water in my nose while I laughed under water. Hehe!! Got sunburn now. Hehe!!

Tomorrow, I'll go out for the 4th time in a week! Going out with my frens! I miss them so much! Haha!! Guess my life is kind of happening right now huh? Well, wait till sch starts. It's going to be a chore and a routine. I bet. B-O-R-I-N-G!!!!!

Well, I have one mission that I want to accomplish before sch starts. I want to CLEAN my room!! YES!! I have all the time in the world to do just that!! Haha!!! Make sure dust-free and dengue free! haha!! Lame! Haha!!! SORRY!! Haha!!! K la!! got to go!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home