Friday, May 18, 2007

Back from where I left off. I was feeling under the weather for the past week. Had a fever. Now still suffering from sore throat,blocked nose and coughing. I'm having a DAMN sexy voice ahaha!! Sometimes, I will sound so MANLY! Cool huh? hahah!!! Even my mum can't recognize my voice over the phone.

Nothing INTERESTING happened in my life. So, there's nothing much to talk about. Well, that shows how my life is nowadays. I realised that I'm less talkative in class. My participation or enthusiasm level is down the drain. I tend to stare into blank space a lot! Feeling lousy and moody every now and then. In short, I hate myself now. Also I hate the fact that I am not whom I used to be. It's disgusting! My life is a routine now. No more friends to go to school or home with, no one understand my sarcasm anymore. ARGH!! I hate it! At times, I couldn't sleep at night for no reason. Somtimes, I forgot to eat and at times I EAT as if there's no tomoro! What am I suppose to do?! Help.

The only thing that keeps me goin is my CCA. That's when the time I let ALL my bad energies GO! Played Samba music till I go crazy! hahah!! And my mum that keeps me like a little girl. Hahaa!!!! I love My MUM a LOT! She's my pillar of strength. Don't know what will I do without her.

So, there. my SQUARED life in Macpherson. haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home